Many professionals want to:
- Improve their professionalism and operate at a level of global best practices
- Gain respect and professional pride among peers
- Improve conversational confidence with other professionals
- Enhance their approaches to business and proffer solutions to job challenges
- Doing the right things to improve effectiveness and proficiency
- Speed up their career growth and
- Sought for managerial skills upgrade.
According to Isacc Newton, 1675, “If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants”
This means people become geniuses when they tap into timeless wisdom and leverage existing working frameworks.
Project Management: The What
The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report outlines the top 10 business skills in the highest demand in the new digital and automated industrial age. These are:
● Complex Problem Solving
● Critical Thinking
● People Management
● Coordinating with others
● Emotional Intelligence
● Judgement and Decision Making
● Service Orientation
● Cognitive Flexibility
Project Management Essential Soft skills are:
Leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision making, Political and cultural awareness, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching.
Product Management: The Why
Project Management gives you that unique opportunity to INGEST the wisdom of hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
It also gives you a FRAMEWORK of international best practices to EXCEL and makes people see you as a GENIUS.
Why should You Leverage on Giants?
Project Management is a structured way of getting things done. It has established processes and templates that professionals have tested and agreed upon as the standard way of doing things to achieve optimal results. And when you follow these templates, you are already following a guaranteed path that works, not just what I call “where belle face” approach.
When you leverage giants
- You are already capturing and using best practices for your project
- It saves you time and resources since you are not reinventing the wheel
- A realistic start and end dates for your project would be set and realized
- It covers all the essential and necessary aspects of the project so that you do not get to miss anything
- It accurately defines your scope and gives you the optimal quality in your deliverables
- It optimizes your process and productivity
What are the prominent professionals keeping under the leaf?
- Proactivity is the hallmark of a professional project manager.
Proactive behavior involves acting in advance of a future situation, rather than just reacting. In organizational behavior and industrial/organizational psychology, proactivity or proactive behavior by individuals refers to anticipatory, change-oriented, and self-initiated behavior in situations.
- Nothing is particularly hard to accomplish if you divide it into small jobs.
Never manage a big thing as a big thing, always break things down!
- Project Management turns you into a thinking machine!
‘’Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.’’ Criticalthinking.org
Do you think Project Management can benefit you too?
Visit the Eko Innovation Centre to watch more of our videos – https://ekoicentre.com/techbiz/