If your company does not exist online, it doesn’t exist at all. In fact, you almost don’t need physical premises anymore.
To make your products or services top-notch, you need to be familiar with numerous digital marketing tools and operate them successfully.
Digital Marketing is advertising delivered through digital channels. Channels such as social media, mobile application, email, web applications, search engines, websites, or any new digital channel.
There are types of digital tools that attract the right prospects, engage and nurture business owners and convert them to loyal and repeat customers. They include:
- Email Marketing: This is used by 8 out of 10 marketers. You should implement an email marketing strategy. Mail chip is one of the top email marketing providers and digital marketing tools in the world. Mail chip, AWeber and GetResponse, help you manage your email subscriptions, sending of emails to your potential customers and follow up email.
- Social Media Marketing: It plays a big part in the success of any business, regardless of size, age or industry. Hootsuite for all-in-one social media scheduling, monitoring and analytics. Loomly for generating post ideas for social media. Sendible for lead generation on social media.
- Search Engine Optimization: A big part of your digital marketing strategy should be based on search engine optimization (SEO). This digital marketing tool will ensure that you always make good decisions regarding your content and its appeal to the search engine.
- Content Marketing: It will also be a part of what you do, so don’t overlook the many ways an infographic can increase your reach. BuzzSumo analyzes topics, Evemole capture, organize and share notes, ClickFunnels captures leads, Trello helps you collaborate with team members and Tweriod figure out the best time to send tweets.
- Mobile Marketing: This is a multi-channel digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, etc.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing: This is a way of using search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website, rather than ‘’earning’’ those clicks organically. It’s good for searchers, advertisers and for search engines.
- Viral Marketing: This is a marketing strategy that uses existing social networks to promote a product mainly on various social media platforms. This method of marketing utilizes social media, text messaging, videos, and other person-to-person methods to spread information about an article, product or services.
Ensuring your business succeeds means using the right digital marketing tools at the right time.