A sale is a transaction between two or more parties in which the buyer receives tangible or intangible goods, services, or assets in exchange for money.
Keys to selling:
- Have a Growth Mindset; you must have the mindset that selling is a skill that can be learnt. A growth mindset person believes that the difference between where they are and where they want to be is a skill gap, and they bridge that skill gap. To develop that growth mindset, you need to develop your personal responsibility.
- Make an Irresistible Offer; ask yourself, what else you can add to or sweeten your product to the audience. What you are adding to your product makes the product irresistible. It could be a short tutorial on how to use the product or an extra gift.
- Collaborate; if you want to go fast, go alone but if you want to go far, go with people. Always ask who is currently doing business with your target audience and how you can collaborate with them.
- Get Attention; be active on social media and post your product or services regularly.An educational content online about your product can get attention from your audience.
- Give Amazing Content/ Headlines; have an amazing headlines. Example, 10 ways to lose weight, etc.
Don’t fall behind by using outdated selling tactics. Work on yourself, Read sales related books, get tutorials from you tube on sales and practice them.